Jei

Jei

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

In My Own Little World : But You All Are Welcomed:)

My style is my own. Sometimes, I can be a jean & fitted-shirt gal & other times I'm all dolled up with heels & a dress! Best described as a chameleon because I switch things up so much, from my hair to eyeliner all the way down to clothes & shoes. When it comes to dressing, I don't like being in that mold where a person goes, "I have an idea of what Jei is going to wear today." I like to surprise the people(Lol). It's fun to play dress-up in the house, coordinating different outfits ---putting one piece of an outfit with a totally different piece of another. Diversity flows through me. I'm bold ---don't care about what others think of me, because I'm being me & when I'm myself, I'm at my free-est (if that's a word) & most highest point. Being myself is the easiest thing I can do in this life & I love it. I consider myself a Warriorette because I possess & present  a certain level of bravery for myself as well as others. I'm unashamed, unafraid, free, welcoming & hold my own in so many aspects, especially when it comes to the way I maintain my appearance. When it comes to hair, my styles vary like the seasons .. I experiment it all, mostly, from wrapped hair, twists, curls, ponytails, Mohawks, natural curls, or the "free" look(that's the, I'm just going to put a headband on top this & call it a day/free. Lol.). I lOve being free-spirited & you can probably tell because I use the word "free" freely. Haha!:) When I dress, I represent Jei. <3 Remember to be comfortable!   

No comments:

Post a Comment