Jei

Jei

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Different Counsels In My Ear, Yet Only ONE, to Me, Seems Clear.

First, Happy New Year to all the lovely people out there. God is truly an encore God...for HE has given us another chance to become greater! I see the best in you all! :)

Now.. although this is a fashion site, I'd like to share my heart with you. <3 Although I don't know the entire world, I deeply desire for Everyone to be happy & successful. For those dreamers: Hold on. Continue to study into what you'd like to pursue & become comfortable with yourself while doing it. To all of my poets: PLEASE keep painting beautiful pictures/stories with your words...Poetry is love, seriously. By the way, poetry can be created anywhere, from anyone..even if only in your heart. I love you guys. For those of you with the gift of Sound :) ... to me, singing is like dreaming with your voice. No one sounds like you (whether good or bad. Lmbo.) & no one feels what you do when you use your vocals. Singing is alittle piece of Heaven..it soothes the soul. To the wonderful dancers of all kinds: Do it & do it WELL! However you choose to define 'Well,' do it! To dance is to be out of yourself & to become more wonderful, more brilliant, more powerful. When I dance, I like to think that the focus is on my inner self..to dance is to hear my heart speak & that's a part of why I enjoy it so much. If you'd like to act, let me tell you...if you can walk, talk, crawl, make different facial expressions, you can act & you can perfect it to your satisfaction as well. Get out there -- network! You are who you say you are & I believe everyone is capable of the greatest achievement possible AND beyond. Whatever it is you'd like to do..keep your faith & have fun!  Faith makes all things possible...all things! I have Faith in all of you.

This picture represents Faith. You plant ONE little seed & you're returned with a mulitude of flowers. If you have the SMALLEST amount of Faith, you are returned with more than what you've asked for....Try it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment